Splinterlands Guilds must meet specific criteria in order to be eligible for the Guild Advancement Program and GAP rewards. A "Qualified Guild" is defined as follows:
- 1.Guild name includes "YGG" in all capitals at the beginning of the name
- 2.Guild description includes the snapshot-approved description of YGG (see below)
- 3.The Guild Leader is a member of both the YGG and YGGSPL Discord servers
- 4.Guild has at least 10 members, none of whom are bots or alts
- 5.Guild must have joined the YGGSPL Alliance at least one week prior to the GAP Season start
APPROVED GUILD DESCRIPTIONYield Guild Games: YGG is a play-to-earn gaming guild, bringing players together to earn via blockchain-based economies. We are the settlers of new worlds in the metaverse.
- 1.The Guild Leader holds a YGG Guild Badge and 250 $YGGSPL tokens
- 2.The Guild collectively holds 5,000 $YGGSPL tokens between its members. Some or all of this amount may be sponsored by another $YGGSPL token holder.
- 1.Brawls entered: 100%
- 2.Average Fray fill rate: 90%